LE MANS 66 JET HELMET
With its characteristic return to the maxillary hull and the inevitable presence of a sun visor, the hallmarks of the first open helmets used in car racing, the ST520 urban jet clearly shows its origins. Added to the style is a real safety consistency with this extra protection that allows to offer the best compromise: open as a jet, but sufficiently enveloping at the lower level of its cap to offer optimal protection. With its fibreglass shell, removable and washable interior in synthetic leather or suede fabric, optimized ventilation, the ST520 benefits from all the refinements of a premium helmet.
- Enveloping, jet-style motorcycle helmet.
- Fiberglass shell, the perfect trade-off between durability, shock resistanc, and light weight.
- 2 shell sizes available, with multi-density EPS padding, for improved shock absorption and optimal adjustability for all body types
- Interior in perforated synthetic leather and suede-touch fabric, for an impeccable finish, fully removable and washable.
- Interior designed for easy slide-on over glasses.
- Removable visor with sun shield limits reflection into the eyes.
- Optimal ventilation via 2 extractor vents at the back.
- Reinforced Double-D fastening buckle in stainless metal with a fabric pull-tab, allowing precise adjustment and fastening, and improved stability.
- E22-05 certified helmet.
- Weight: 1200gr. (+/-50gr.)
- Delivered with its helmet bag print Le Mans logo.
- Sizes: S – M – L – XL – XXL